White Album ED Single - Maiochiru Yuki no You ni by Suara

    White Album EDThe White Album ED theme song is called Maiochiru Yuki no You ni and it is sung by Suara. She already did the opening themes for the anime Utawarerumono and Asatte no Hoko.

    Tracklist:

    1. Maiochiru Yuki no You ni
    2. Koi no Yokan
    3. Maiochiru Yuki no You ni (Instrumental)
    4. Koi no Yokan (Instrumental)

    6.5/10 Maiochiru Yuki no You is a sweet ballad. Suara definitely has a nice voice, but the ballad is a bit too bland for my taste. I'm not sure if it's because of those annoying bells or because of the lackluster chorus. I really like the way the song starts but then the chorus is kind of so-so for me. Not bad, but not brilliant either... Anyway, I like the piano parts throughout the song.

    Check out the ED in HD:

Post Title

White Album ED Single - Maiochiru Yuki no You ni by Suara


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/white-album-ed-single-maiochiru-yuki-no.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive