Kyo no Gononi OP ED Album - BEST FRIENDS

    Best Friends Kyo no gononiLately, I've only been writing posts about awesome anime music. It's time to stop! Too much of a good thing can be bad... Haha! So let me show you some music that I'm not really a big fan of (that is huge understatement!)... After all, not everyone shares my music taste, so here's something that will please some of you I'm sure. BEST FRIENDS is the Kyo no Gononi (Kyou no 5 no 2) OP ED Album, and features the OP, all the 6 ED of the anime and some other songs. All the songs are sung by girly teen band, Friends. Read my review for the first OP and ED here.

    You can download the full OP ED Album here.

    Tracklist:

    1. Nisemono
    2. Sakura Revolution
    3. Friends
    4. Gakuen Tengoku
    5. Negai
    6. Hitoshizuku
    7. rollover
    8. Girls Crisis
    9. Yuuyakeiro
    10. Natsu Matsuri
    11. Dai Bakuhatsu NO.1
    12. secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta mono~

    4/10 That's the rating I would give the album, and even if some of you won't believe me, I did listen to the whole thing. Most of the songs are really irritating, but some of the ballads are quite ok. If you're into girly bubbly and sugary J-Pop, you will most certainly love this album!

    Check out the ED theme song:

Post Title

Kyo no Gononi OP ED Album - BEST FRIENDS


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/kyo-no-gononi-op-ed-album-best-friends.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive