Xam'd Lost Memories - Insert Song

    Xamd OngoroOut of all the anime shows I'm currently watching, Xam'd is without a doubt the best one (with Michiko to Hatchin). It's a really beautiful and complex anime that feels like a mix between Eureka Seven and Mononoke Hime. It also features the best soundtrack out of all the shows I'm watching. The composer is none other than Michiru Oshima who did the beautiful soundtracks for shows like Fullmetal Alchemist and Le Chevalier d'Eon. Sadly, there are virtually no news on the Xam'd OST release. The show only has one episode left, so it should normally be out already. I've looked everywhere (including Japanese websites) and haven't found a thing. If you know anything about the Xam'd OST, please tell me...

    The song that struck me the most in Xam'd, was the insert song that featured at the end of the first episode when Akiyuki transformed into the Xam'd for the first time. I also heard that song in episode 24 and I'm sure it featured in other episodes as well.

    This is the song in episode 24 (I'm sorry about the other noises, it's a rip from the episode...):

    You can download it here.

    10/10 This insert song really moved me to tears. It has such a sad feel to it. The melody is nothing short of haunting and the orchestral accompaniment is beautifully mastered. The singer's voice, which sounds like a child's voice makes it even sadder and enhances the emotions of the song. I love this song so much, that I've already recorded a piano version of it... So stay tuned...

    Check out the short clip of the song in episode 1:

Post Title

Xam'd Lost Memories - Insert Song


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/xam-lost-memories-insert-song.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive