Strawberry Panic! - Shoujo Meiro De Tsukamaete by Aki Misato

    I'm not much into yuri themed (girl x girl love) animes (I prefer yaoi instead :P) but by accident, I have seen Strawberry Panic and I liked it. Nagisa and Shizuma made me. Ah, shoujo-ai!




    I especially like the first opening song and it gave me goosebumps.

    Shoujo Meiro De Tsukamaete. You can appreciate this song without even seeing the anime since Misato Aki's done a good interpretation of it. You can relate more better after you have watched the whole thing but I know there are a lot of people who doesn't approve of this because of blah, blah, blah!

    Okay, Ryvi I'm cheesy! XD



    The song has an amazing feel to it. It's like yearning for something or someone to reach or a strong kind of emotion waiting to pour out, though in this case, towards a girl!

    Feel like downloading? Here's the link: [ Strawberry Panic OST ]

    Or would you rather have the lyrics instead?

    Lyrics (Romaji):

    Yureru HAATO ga furiko no you ni
    Migi de tokimeku hidari de sadness
    Amaku torokete ima setsunaku
    Mitsume aimashou

    Otome junjou ki tsubomi da nante
    Sonna KOTOBA ja ari fureteru
    Datte bimyou na modokashisa wo dareka wakatte!

    Maze adokenai KIMOCHI demo otona no koi ni
    Yes yoku niteru TOKO mo aru kono atsusa wa

    Akogare yori akogare ijou no
    Yume wo idaiteru
    Dakara shoujo ja irarenai hodo ai wo yobu
    Watashi dake ja watashi dake ja nai
    Minna hajiraitsutsu tomerarenai
    Naze aitaku naru no?


    Lyrics (English):

    My swaying heart is like a pendulum
    Which throbs on the right and has sadness on the left
    It's sweetly enchanting, yet painful
    Lets gaze at each other

    A maiden's pure heart is like a flower bud
    Such sayings are common
    But anyone knows this delicate impatience

    Maze, it's an innocent feeling, yet
    Yes, it somehow resembles an adult's love, this passion

    I embrace this more than dreams of yearning
    More than yearning itself
    I'm no longer just a maiden, I'm calling out my love
    It's not only, it's not only me
    Everyone feels this shyness, it won't stop
    Why do I desperately want to meet you?

Post Title

Strawberry Panic! - Shoujo Meiro De Tsukamaete by Aki Misato


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/strawberry-panic-shoujo-meiro-de.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive