My Piano Cover of the Xam'd Insert Song

    Ryvius' ongoroMy latest piano cover is the song I heard in the anime Xam'd: Lost Memories. I wrote a post two days ago about this awesome song here. I still haven't found any news on the Xam'd OST by Michiru Oshima by the way (sigh...). I hope you like my version of this wonderful and sad song... I'm quite proud of it, because it took me just over 1 hour to master it completely. My version is actually longer than the original one, so check it out here...

    You can download the mp3 of my version here.


Post Title

My Piano Cover of the Xam'd Insert Song


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-piano-cover-of-xam-insert-song.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive