Ride Back ED Single (Unofficial) - Kioku by Younha feat. GOKU

    Ride BackRide Back is the latest anime TV series by Madhouse. It tells the story of a girl and her robot motorcycle in 2020, a tumultuous time of anti-government student protests. This looks really promising, I'll have to start watching it soon. The ED theme song is Kioku (Memory) by Younha feat. GOKU. Younha is a South Korean K-Pop and J-Pop singer, and has already released several songs that were featured in anime. Kioku was originally featured in her last Korean album, Someday. Apparently the ED single is supposed to be out already, but I couldn't find it anywhere... So I put together my own ED single.

    Here's my Tracklist:

    1. Kioku (TV-size)
    2. Kioku ~ Rap Mix version(Korean version feat. Tablo)
    3. Kioku ~ Original Mix (Korean version)
    4. Kioku ~ Live version (Korean version)

    9.5/10 This song is truly amazing... I just love how Kioku starts off as a slow and sad ballad and then the chorus changes and becomes fast-paced with hard beats. I really like that blend... Younha has a sweet voice that reminds me very much of BoA's voice. Such an inspiring song! (I hope you agree with my rating G@ Rei Zr0??)

    Check out the ED sequence:

    And here's a really nice Live version of the song:

Post Title

Ride Back ED Single (Unofficial) - Kioku by Younha feat. GOKU


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/ride-back-ed-single-unofficial-kioku-by.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive