My Piano Version of Hajimari no Hito

    Ryvius and his bunnyA few days ago, I told you that I was asked to do a cover of the Bartender ED, Hajimari no Hito (thanks again Mitayashi, it was a really nice challenge, and I loved playing the song). So here it is! Tell me how you feel about my version of the song. Apparently my little nabaztag bunny really liked it, because while I was recording the video, he kept dancing all over the place (well his ears at least...)!

    You can download my mp3 version of Hajimari no Hito here.

Post Title

My Piano Version of Hajimari no Hito


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-piano-version-of-hajimari-no-hito.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive