Ride Back OP - Rideback by MELL

    MELLRide Back's opening theme song is called Rideback (convenient?) and it's sung by Engrish queen MELL. I really loved her song Red Fraction, the very enjoyable Black Lagoon OP so it was nice to see her doing another OP for a show I'm watching.

    You can download the TV-size OP here.


    7.5/10 This is the second song I've heard from Mell and I'm really liking her songs! Too bad the long version isn't out yet. I can't wait to put my hands on that. Mell always manages to make highly addictive songs, with nice techno beats and incomprehensible lyrics. I wonder how she sounds live, hehe...

    Watch the OP in HD:

Post Title

Ride Back OP - Rideback by MELL


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/ride-back-op-rideback-by-mell.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive