Exclusive New Feature: THE ONGAKU FORUMS HAVE OPENED

    Hi everyone! Today I told you, I was going to make a big announcement, so here it is: I'm officially retiring from the blog and anime music world... No, just kidding! We're taking this blog to the next level, and opening the new ONGAKU-THE WORLD OF ANIME MUSIC FORUMS. Cbox is slowly starting to show its limits, so this is the best way to start a new community with cool people... I'd like to say a big thank you to Senakunes who is hosting the forums, and did all the work himself, including the banners, forum sections layout, options, you name it, everything... Thanx for all the hard work, it really paid off!

    So please register here, and once you're a part of the Forums, don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction section... There's also much more: you can talk about anything anime, manga or music related, also post your own music covers, fanworks and drawings, and talk about general things too...

    I hope I'll see many of you there, so we can have real conversations for a change (sorry Cbox...)!

Post Title

Exclusive New Feature: THE ONGAKU FORUMS HAVE OPENED


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/01/exclusive-new-feature-ongaku-forums.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive