UPDATE on Anime Song Face Off 1

    Savage Genius vs. Mamiko Noto

    Mamiko Noto58% of you voted for Mamiko Noto's version of Aizome. That was a real hard one for me. And I'm still undecided as ever, so I guess that means I like both songs equally.


    I think that both songs have a different style and feel to them. While, Mamiko Noto's song is more calm and focuses on the voice, the Savage Genius version sounds more epic and dramatic. I like the music arrangements better in Aizome by Savage GeniusSavage Genius, whereas the best voice of these two versions is without a doubt Mamiko's! She has the sweetest voice ever, and like I said before, I find her voice to be also quite soothing and magical. I would have loved hearing a version of Aizome with Mamiko Noto singing on the Savage Genius version. The orchestral arrangements of that version are so good!

    So even if the winner of this Face Off is Mamiko Noto, for me it's still a tie, and that's why my rating for these two songs is 9/10.

Post Title

UPDATE on Anime Song Face Off 1


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/update-on-anime-song-face-off-1.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive