Gintama ED 11 Single - I, Ai, Ai by ghostnote

    Gintama ED11 - I, Ai, Ai by Ghostnote The new ED single for the Gintama anime is finally out. It started at the 126th episode and it is the 11th ED for the show. Download the full ED single here.

    Here's the tracklist:

    1. I, Ai, Ai
    2. TOKIO Metro ni Notte
    3. Uso mitai na yoru da Live Ver. ('08.9.8 at Shibuya O-WEST)



    5.5/10 Nothing really special here. Just your average J-Rock song. At least the male singer doesn't have an unbearable voice like some J-Rock singers out there... Anyway, is there anyone who still watches this show?
    Here's the ED to watch:

Post Title

Gintama ED 11 Single - I, Ai, Ai by ghostnote


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/gintama-ed-11-single-i-ai-ai-by.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive