Uglay'n/Sheryl Nome Songs - Fan Works

    I'm not sure if this post is to showcase other talents or just a lame excuse for another picture of the talented yet facially challenged Uglay'n, sorry May'n. I guess I choose the former... By the way, if you have amazing anime fan works that you'd like me to review and post on my blog, you're welcome to submit them to me...

    Here are some amazing May'n covers I found surfing on Youtube. What ratings would you give them? Write it down in the comment sections...







    10/10 The first one is a cover of the awesome song Nyan Nyan Service Medley with an electric guitar. The guy is real pro, it's quite impressive! You have to check it out:


    9/10 The second one is a drum cover of Northern Cross by May'n. It's also really impressive. I'd love to play the drums...


    After the cut, more covers, this time singing ones...

    8.5/10 A sweet cover of Northern Cross again by May'n. Too bad it's the short version, but the girl has a really sweet voice. And she does a great job! That song is so hard to sing, congrats...



    8.5/10 Another nice singing cover, this time of the beautiful Diamond Crevasse! Apparently this one is a "HUGE nut for Macross Frontier" as she puts it, and she also cosplays Sheryl Nome. Not only does she look awesome as Sheryl, but her singing voice is perfect as well! Love it...

Post Title

Uglay'n/Sheryl Nome Songs - Fan Works


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/uglay-nome-songs-fan-works.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive