Naruto Shippuuden ED07 Single - Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI

    Naruto Shippuuden ED07 - Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALINot too long ago, I posted the full new Naruto Shippuuden ED song, Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI (here). Well, guess what? The ED single is finally out! I really love that song, and the more I listen to it, the more enjoyable I find it. Download the full ED single here. And enjoy...

    Here's the Tracklist:

    01. Long Kiss Good Bye
    02. Flash
    03. Long Kiss Good Bye (Instrumental)

Post Title

Naruto Shippuuden ED07 Single - Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/naruto-shippuuden-ed07-single-long-kiss.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive