Me playing Synchronicity on the piano


    I don't know why but the previous post where I posted this video just disappeared today! I hope this doesn't happen to any other posts. Please tell me if you see a post suddenly disappear.
    Anyway, here it is again: My piano cover of Synchronicity, the opening theme song for the Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OAV with music by goddess Yuki Kajiura. I hope you still like it. You can download my version of the song here.


    To listen to the original Synchronicity, it's after the cut...

    9/10 Here's Synchronicity performed by Yui Makino:

Post Title

Me playing Synchronicity on the piano


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/me-playing-synchronicity-on-piano.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive