Full version of Naruto Shippuuden ED7 - Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI

    Last month I reviewed the new Naruto Shippuuden ED, Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI and gave it 6.5/10. Now that I've started really appreciating the song and heard the full version, this is my new rating: 7/10. I think it's the first J-Pop song I've ever heard with female rap, and it's really nice. You can download the full song here.

    Here's an awesome Live Version I found. Check it out! (download the high quality live version mp3 here)


    And here's the colored PV for Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI. Nice video!

Post Title

Full version of Naruto Shippuuden ED7 - Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/full-version-of-naruto-shippuuden-ed7.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive