Nodame Cantabile Paris ED Single - Tokyo et Paris

    Tokyo et Paris - Nodame Cantabile EDThe Nodame Cantabile Paris ED song (Tokyo et Paris by Emiri Miyamoto x solita) has been whored out so much on this blog, I know... But it's just because people love it so much, and I'm even starting to like it myself! Now I'd give it a 7/10 Here's my initial review and the lyrics for the song. And now you can even download the full ED single with booklet here.

    The tracklist is as following:

    01. Tokyo et Paris
    02. edelweiss
    03. Tokyo et Paris (Karaoke)

Post Title

Nodame Cantabile Paris ED Single - Tokyo et Paris


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/nodame-cantabile-paris-ed-single-tokyo.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive