Nodame Cantabile Paris - Full ED song

    I recently reviewed the opening and ending themes for the new Nodame Cantabile season (here). The ED is called Tokyo et Paris, by Emiri Miyamoto x solita. I gave the ED a 5.5/10, and I have to say that even the full song didn't convince me. I really like the singer's voice and the violin, but I'm just not into the melody. And the fact that she singing in french doesn't really help either (I know! I shouldn't be saying that, considering it's my native language!). Download a full high quality version of the song here. UPDATE: Download the full ED single here.

    Watch the full song here:

Post Title

Nodame Cantabile Paris - Full ED song


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/nodame-cantabile-paris-full-ed-song.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive