Earl and Fairy OP Single - FEELING by AciD FLavoR

    Earl and Fairy OP - FEELINGAfter all the EDs that I recently reviewed, it's about time for a new OP review! This opening theme is for the new anime Earl and Fairy (Hakushaku to Yōsei), and it's called FEELING by AciD FLavoR (Someone has clearly issues with the CAPS lock key LOL). You can download the full OP single here.

    Tracklist:

    1. FEELING
    2. Eyes on you
    3. FEELING (Off vocal)
    4. Eyes on you (Off vocal)

    5/10 At first I had trouble finding out if the person singing was male or female, and then I settled for male. I hope I'm right... Anyway, it's quite an average song in my opinion. Even the violin and guitar solos don't make up for the crappy melody and annoying voice... Let me know your opinion.

Post Title

Earl and Fairy OP Single - FEELING by AciD FLavoR


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/11/earl-and-fairy-op-single-feeling-by.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive