Gundam SEED Destiny B-Side - Seijaku wa Headphone no Naka by See-Saw

    Gundam SEED DestinySome weeks ago, I was asked to cover Seijaku wa Headphone no Naka by See-Saw. For those of you who have never heard this awesome song, don't despair... It's actually a B-Side on the Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny ED4 Single Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru by See-Saw. If you still don't know what See-Saw is, it's basically a pop duo with Chiaki Ishikawa and Yuki Kajiura, two of my favorite artists.

    10/10 Seijaku wa Headphone no Naka (or the Headphone song as I used to call it) is one of See-Saw's most amazing songs! I'm sure it went hardly unnoticed due to the fact that it was a B-Side, which is quite a shame. I consider it to be even better than the Gundam SEED Destiny ED theme song Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru. It has a typical kajiuran melody with a beautiful piano part and a wonderful flute solo... I love it so much. Chiaki's voice is also a pure delight in this song (as usual!).

    You really have to check it out here (I will be posting my piano cover soon):

Post Title

Gundam SEED Destiny B-Side - Seijaku wa Headphone no Naka by See-Saw


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/02/gundam-seed-destiny-b-side-seijaku-wa.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive