Sora Kake Girl ED Single - Sora wa Shoujo no Tomodachisa

    Sora Kake Girl EDI reviewed the Sora Kake Girl OP song by Ali Project back in January (here) and now here's the ED Single. The song is called Sora wa Shoujo no Tomodachisa and is sung by MAKO, Ayu Endou and Yui Makino.

    Tracklist:

    1. Sora wa Shoujo no Tomodachisa
    2. Girlish my MIGHT
    3. Sora wa Shoujo no Tomodachisa (off vocal)
    4. Girlish my MIGHT (off vocal)

    6/10 You must be thinking I'm crazy for giving such a high grade to a Loli-J-Pop song like this one! I know, I don't usually like songs like these... But once in a while, there's a cheesy J-Pop song that I do appreciate! Despite the super cheesy beats and bells, I really like the melody and chorus. I think the song has a lot of energy and it's quite fun to listen to! The voices sound cute and moe like they usually are for songs such as these, but it's still not that distracting... And I also like the way the song starts (even if I usually hate synth-violins).

    Here's the super-cute ED:

Post Title

Sora Kake Girl ED Single - Sora wa Shoujo no Tomodachisa


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/02/sora-kake-girl-ed-single-sora-wa-shoujo.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive