Chrome Shelled Regios OP Single - Brave your Truth by Daisy x Daisy

    Chrome Shelled Regios OPChrome Shelled Regios is the anime adaptation of a Japanese light novel series by Shusuke Amagi, with illustrations by Miyu. The OP theme song is sung by Daisy x Daisy who happens to be Nana Mizuki's sister!!

    Tracklist:

    1. Brave your truth
    2. Brave your truth inst.
    3. Brave your truth inst. w/z Cho
    4. Brave your truth DA Meta Restoration mix

    5.5/10 I had a hard time giving a rating for this song. I'm not usually into techno/trance songs, but I guess this one's not that bad. It kind of reminds me of some Nami Tamaki songs, only with stronger and better vocals. But I also think that it's the kind of song that can become quickly irritating, after too many listens... What do you think?

    Check out the ED:

Post Title

Chrome Shelled Regios OP Single - Brave your Truth by Daisy x Daisy


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/02/chrome-shelled-regios-op-single-brave.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive