Ga-Rei Zero Character Song Vol.1 - Kagura & Yomi

    Ga-Rei Zero Character Song Vol.1The first Ga-Rei Zero Character Song Vol.1 was just released. It features two songs sung by Chihara Minori & Mizuhara Kaoru, the two main voice actresses in Ga-Rei Zero.

    Tracklist:

    1. Futari Shikai Nakatta
    2. sentimental cool
    3. Futari Shikai Nakatta (off vocal)
    4. sentimental cool (off vocal)

    4.5/10 I'm sorry for all the Minori Chihara fans, but I'm still not into her voice. Especially when she starts singing those high notes with that weird vibrato, it just hurts my ears. Maybe if the song in itself was good, the rating would have been higher, but the melody is just bad, and it feels too cheesy for me...



    3/10 This song is really unbearable. It feels like a Hello! Project song... I hate when japanese singers sing with that creepy cute voice. Just sing with your normal voice, is it too much to ask?? As for the music in this song, it's even cheesier than for the first song! I really don't like it!

Post Title

Ga-Rei Zero Character Song Vol.1 - Kagura & Yomi


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/02/ga-rei-zero-character-song-vol1-kagura.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive