FFXII Theme - Kiss Me Good-Bye by Angela Aki

    Square Enix's Final Fantasy series has been one of my favorite CG animations of all time! I used to be addicted with Cloud of FFVII and I remembered how had I been always late for school! Putting up an all-nighter isn't that healthy I know... *sigh* I had to learn the exasperating Maya and Zbrush to the extreme just to learn how to do CG myself! Now, I'm still no good at it. <(

    Then comes Final Fantasy 12. Ashe!! :3 I haven't played it yet but I've seen a couple of interactive episodes (don't know what it's called) and I can't believe how the animation has improved!

    The promotional video from before was so beautiful I'm close to tears! Half-Italian and Japanese singer/songwriter Angela Aki performed the theme for the RPG. She has a fair voice equipped with her laudable piano skills... though I think the piece nor the vocals aren't too hard. It'll be a cinch for Ryvius I know! XD

    **********************************************************************************
    Ryvius' Rating:
    8/10 Wow, what a beautiful song! Thank you so much Fairchild for making me discover it. I don't know much about video games and video game music, though I heard that the FF series had beautiful music... Angela has an amazing voice. Such a mature and powerful voice! It's refreshing to listen to a singer like that, after all the weak singers I've been listening to lately... She's also a very good piano player! It's nice to see some great talent once in a while! The song is a beautiful piano ballad exactly like I like them!

    **********************************************************************************

    Here's the official Final Fantasy XII PV... Brings back memories...!


    Like it? Download the track here:

    Kiss Me Good-Bye [Japanese version]
    Kiss Me Good-Bye [English version; Live]

    Sing-along with the tune! Lyrics are as follows:

    Romaji

    Anata wa mayotte, ite mo
    Doa wa aiteru yo
    Futari no sekai dake de wa
    Mitasarenain deshou?

    Hane wo ageru kara
    Shinjite tobe-pa ii

    Kiss me good-bye, love is memory
    Anata wo ushinattemo

    Kiss me good-bye, sayonara
    Atarashii watashi ni kawaru

    Kiss me good-bye
    Kiss me good-bye

    Kiss me good-bye, love is memory
    Atarashii futari ni kawaru nara

    Kiss me good-bye, nakanai
    Anata wo aiseta kara

    Anata wo aiseta kara

    English

    You say my love is all you need, to see you through
    But I know these words are not quite true

    Here is the path you're looking for, an open door
    Leading to worlds you long to explore

    Go, if you must move on alone
    I'm gonna make it on my own

    Kiss me good-bye, love's memory
    Follow your heart and find your destiny
    Won't she'd a tear, for love's mortality
    For you put the dream in my reality

    As time goes by I know you'll see this of me:
    I loved you enough to let you go free

    Go, I will give you wings to fly
    Cast all your fears into the sky

    Kiss me good-bye, love's mystery
    All of my life I'll hold you close to me

    Won't she'd a tear for love's mortality
    For you put the dream in my reality

    Kiss me good-bye, love's memory
    You put the dream in my reality

Post Title

FFXII Theme - Kiss Me Good-Bye by Angela Aki


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/02/ffxii-theme-kiss-me-good-bye-by-angela.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive