Chrome Shelled Regios ED Album - Yasashii Uso

    Chrome Shelled Regios ED AlbumLet's talk about the ED Album for Chrome Shelled Regios. I reviewed the OP song a few days ago, and wasn't that into it (my review here). The ED songs are by Chrome Shelled and each version features a different cast member along with Chrome Shelled (I wonder who he is by the way!)...


    Tracklist:

    1. Yasashii Uso Original Mix
    2. Yasashii Uso w/z Nina Antalk
    3. Yasashii Uso w/z Felli Loss
    4. Yasashii Uso w/z Leerin Marfes
    5. Yasashii Uso w/z Nina Antalk instrumental
    6. Yasashii Uso w/z/o Nina Antalk instrumental
    7. Yasashii Uso w/z Felli Loss instrumental
    8. Yasashii Uso w/z/o Felli Loss instrumental
    9. Yasashii Uso w/z Leerin Marfes instrumental
    10. Yasashii Uso w/z/o Leerin Marfes instrumental
    11. Yasashii Uso Inst. Synth ver.
    12. Yasashii Uso Inst.

    8/10 This is quite an addictive song... I love all the different versions of this song, since all of them are pure pleasure. The main vocalist has a great voice. His voice kind of reminds me of another singer, but I don't remember who. Anyway, that and the awesome melody and rocky feel make for a winning combination. I also love the fact that the song feels like a sad ballad... Tell me what you feel about the song, and which version you prefer!

    Take a look at all four EDs:


    For the rest of the videos...






Post Title

Chrome Shelled Regios ED Album - Yasashii Uso


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/02/chrome-shelled-regios-ed-album-yasashii.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive