Michiko To Hatchin Original Soundtrack Chapter-1

    Michiko To Hatchin OSTI don't know if many of you out there are watching Michiko to Hatchin. But I'm having quite a lot of fun watching this unique show, so I highly recommend it. The first Michiko to Hatchin Soundtrack has been released. Composer is brazilian artist Kassin. (Special thanks to Beatslars for providing me with this OST!)

    Tracklist

    1. Paraiso(TV version) by SOIL&”PIMP”SESSIONS
    2. Corre Michiko,corre!!!
    3. Carimbo do orfanato
    4. Calça de Ginastica
    5. Desleixado
    6. Gangorra
    7. Dulcimin’
    8. Alça de mira
    9. Desencanto
    10. Bobby in wanderleyland
    11. Dança do macaco molhado
    12. Castelo de cristal
    13. Shampoo
    14. Febre 1980
    15. Melancolie
    16. Sozinho
    17. Surf ferroviario
    18. Pra te libertar
    19. Operaçao gafanhoto
    20. Cuidado!!!
    21. Prova de amor

    8/10 I don't usually listen to Latino music and feel-good stuff like this, but I have to say, I really enjoyed listening to this soundtrack. It's quite rare to have an anime soundtrack like this one. It perfectly suits the anime of course, which is based in Latin America. So there's a lot of funky songs, with some that sound more traditional and others more electro... There are many different styles and singers on this OST, which is quite baffling! Some tracks feature hip-hop, while others can feature fado... I also really like the use of the saxophone in some of the tracks.

    My favorite tracks are No. 4, 8, 12, 14, 15. No. 14, Febre 1980 is the track I like the most. It's really upbeat and fun, and I enjoy the singer's voice... It has a very funky feel to it! I hope you'll enjoy this soundtrack as much as I did!

Post Title

Michiko To Hatchin Original Soundtrack Chapter-1


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/02/michiko-to-hatchin-original-soundtrack.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive