New Gundam 00 season 2 ED - Chiaki Ishikawa

    Here is the new Ending for the second season of Gundam 00. It's a song by Chiaki Ishikawa called Prototype. It's a nice song, but not quite as nice as what I usually expect from Chiaki Ishikawa, but I'm sure it will grow on me. Chiaki Ishikawa is one of my favorite anime singers, and she is a part of the awesome duo See-Saw, with no other than Yuki Kajiura. (My personal Goddess!!)
    I also added some other anime OP and ED songs that Chiaki performed solo.

    8.5/10 Gundam 00 season 2 ED (download full song here):



    9/10 My favorite Chiaki Ishikawa song, the OP for Simou: Utsukushikereba sore de ii



    9/10 The OP for Bokurano (Really good anime series!)was also a great song: Uninstall. Check it out!




    9/10 Chiaki Ishikawa also did the second ED for Bokurano: Vermillion

Post Title

New Gundam 00 season 2 ED - Chiaki Ishikawa


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-gundam-00-season-2-ed-chiaki.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive