New Series OP and ED - Tytania

    Onward to the next OP and ED review. This time around it's for the new space opera anime Tytania. I haven't had a chance to watch this show yet. Is it any good??

    8/10 The OP is a song called Ano Sora wo Ike by Ken Nishikiori, an opera singer. It's a rather unusual opening song for an anime, but it really suits this one I guess since it's a space opera show. I thought it was pretty good! Check it out:



    5.5/10 I'm not too fond of the ED though. It's called Lost in Space by Psychic Lover (hmmm, really??). See for yourself:

Post Title

New Series OP and ED - Tytania


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-series-op-and-ed-tytania.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive