New OP by ON OFF - Vampire Knight Guilty

    I've been talking a lot about the new ED for Vampire Knight Guilty by Kanon Wakeshima which totally blew me off. But I haven't forgotten the OP for Vampire Knight Guilty by ON OFF called Rondo, the same group that did the first OP for Vampire Knight, which was actually really good.

    7.5/10 This time around, I think it has more of a baroque feel to it (the first one was already pretty baroque, so that's saying a lot!), but I still really like it. Especially the piano is amazing in it. I also like the change of pace during the song. I'm sure I'll end up giving it an 8/10.

    So here is Rondo by ON OFF(Download full song here!):



    8/10 Here's the first OP for Vampire Knight: Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi by ON OFF. I loved it (Akaku akaku akaku...) (Download full song here!)

Post Title

New OP by ON OFF - Vampire Knight Guilty


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-op-by-on-off-vampire-knight-guilty.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive