Anime Music Blind Test 2

    I wasn't planning on doing another Anime Music Blind Test so soon, but since the first one worked out so well, I thought I might give it another round! I even changed my mind, and didn't choose a difficult song. This should be an easy guess... or not!
    Can you guess from which anime this song comes from? And who's singing it??
    You can also download the song here for those who have trouble with the player!
    So give me your answers in the comments!!



    Update: What's wrong guys?? Still haven't guessed what that song is? And I thought I was nice to give you such an easy song...

Post Title

Anime Music Blind Test 2


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/anime-music-blind-test-2.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive