Casshern Sins - Full OP version

    Casshern SinsThe OP single for the awesome new show Casshern Sins is out. The song is Aoi Hana by Color Bottle. I already wrote a post about it (here), and I gave it a 4.5/10 rating at the time. But after listening to the full version and getting used to the song I'll finally give it a 5.5/10. It hasn't convinced me that much yet. I know so many people love that song, but I'm not a fan of the tune.
    For all the fans out there here's the full OP single to download!






    Here's the PV of the song:

Post Title

Casshern Sins - Full OP version


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/casshern-sins-full-op-version.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive