New Series OP and ED - CHAOS; HEAD

    From the new bloody anime show CHAOS;HEAD. I love bloody...
    5.5/10 The OP is called F.D.D. by Itou Kanako (Download full OP single here):



    5/10 and the ED is Super Special by Seira Kagami. UPDATE: Download Full song here.



    Well, what is there to say: The opening song is your typical so-so rocky j-pop. It doesn't really do it for me.
    The ending song is also not that great... It's really poppy and girly. It's a pity because I just love Seira's voice! Her OP and ED for Kaiba were awesome, so it's a big letdown!
    Both songs don't have much in common with the bloody themes of the series. A Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni like OP would have made more sense to me.

Post Title

New Series OP and ED - CHAOS; HEAD


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-series-op-and-ed-chaos-head.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive