New Series OP and Ed - Yozakura Quartet

    We continue our tour of new OPs and EDs for this new anime season. Let's look at the opening and ending song of Yozakura Quartet this time! I don't know why but I've always been a fan of Savage Genius, so I was really happy to see that the OP was from Savage Genius.

    8.5/10 So here is JUST TUNE by Savage Genius. I think it's really catchy, like all their songs. So I really like it, even if the techno beat surprised me the first time. (Download Full OP here)



    6.5/10 And here's the ED, it's called Nagareboshi by ROUND TABLE featuring Nino. I guess it's not bad.

Post Title

New Series OP and Ed - Yozakura Quartet


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-series-op-and-ed-yozakura-quartet.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive