Hare Hare Yukai Dance Scene - a.k.a Bring back Haruhi!!

    Haruhi Suzumiya WallpaperI don't know why, but I just thought about the infamous dance sequence from the ED of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, and I wanted to see it again. So I'm sharing it here with you, for those of you who have forgotten all about it. It's still as amazing as I remembered it!
    9/10 Check it out:



    And I also recently saw a video on Lunatic's Blog that reminded me kind of that dance sequence with Haruhi Suzumiya, albeit a lot crazier and involving Step Aerobics!! You HAVE to see it, it's so funny!!!
    8/10 It's from the show Kemeko Deluxe! and the song is Purippurin Taisou by Kemeko: Chiwa Saito

Post Title

Hare Hare Yukai Dance Scene - a.k.a Bring back Haruhi!!


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/hare-hare-yukai-dance-scene-aka-bring.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive