Xam'd: Lost Memories ED single - Vacancy by Kylee

    Xam'd: Lost Memories ED single - Vacancy by KyleeI wrote a post a while back about the wonderful Xam'd OP song Shut up and explode by BOOM BOOM SATELLITES. Yesterday, someone requested the ED theme song Vacancy by Kylee, so I guess it's the right time for me to write a review for that song. Download the full ED single here. UPDATE: It's the right link now!

    Tracklist:

    01. VACANCY
    02. Justice
    03. Plan B

    7.5/10 So how is this Kylee? Is she the poor man's Kylie? Well, the answer is definitely no! She's more a J-Rock kind of girl, with a beautiful voice. The song is kind of sad but it has this great energy. I really enjoy it. I also love the spoken words at the end, "bear with me". It feels so intense!
    Check out the full PV of Vacancy by Kylee here:

Post Title

Xam'd: Lost Memories ED single - Vacancy by Kylee


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/12/xam-lost-memories-ed-single-vacancy-by.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive