Happy New Year 2009!

    Santa NagisamaHappy New Year 2009 from all of the staff here at the "Ongaku-The World of Anime Music" blog (well actually that's just me, if you don't count my many multiple personalities...)!
    Thank you to all the regular and non-regular readers of this blog! It's been 3 months now that I've started this blog and I really didn't expect to have so many visitors in such a short time span. So thank you again to all those 34,468 visitors! I've really worked my ass off for this blog, so I'm pretty satisfied to be getting such positive feedback. And any negative feedback or comments are welcome... They will help me improve this blog. So if you have any ideas or just comments, try the shout box or any comment sections. I try to reply to every single one of them!

    Since creating this blog I've met (virtual meaning of course) really nice people as well as great supporters such as Fairchild (check out her awesome blog), Ga Rei Zr0, Avenger, Dxj, Connie, Kamen, Riene, Lydel, Shawnz and many others I'm sure I forgot... I've also discovered some amazing music, and been able to create some music of my own (check out all my Videos here...). I hope that I've been able to inspire some people with this blog. Even one person is enough for me!

    I hope to see you all next year, and be sure to except lots of music, games, news, piano covers and some surprises... I have a lot in store for this blog!

    PS: I'm going away for a few days and I won't have any internet connection, so don't worry if I don't reply right away! I'll be back January the 5th!

Post Title

Happy New Year 2009!


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/12/happy-new-year-2009.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive