Ga-Rei Sounyuuka & Image Song Shuu - Yuri-mu Croquette

    Ga-Rei Sounyuuka & Image Song Shuu Yuri-mu Croquette came out yesterday, after the final episode of Ga Rei Zero aired in Japan. It is not the first OST but rather the Ga Rei Zero Insert Song Collection Album. I was so happy when it got released, since it contains so many great songs that were included in really awesome scenes throughout the anime. Ga Rei Zero has been one of my favorite animes this season, and it's really sad for me to see that there's only one episode I haven't seen yet. I hope there's a second season after this one! This anime has been quite a ride for me. I didn't really expect this at all when I first read what it was about. I thought it would be a sort of Bleach or Soul Eater clone. But not to dismiss these 2 animes, Ga Rei Zero has been really superior on every aspects. I loved it that they misled the viewers after the first episode and SPOILERS killed off the whole cast. Even after that, the story was still intense and the characters so loveable! Yomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Sigh...

    Anyway, you can download the full album here.


    Tracklist:

    1. Dark Side of the Light (~Shika Image~)
    2. Paradise Lose (TV Size)
    3. Koko Kara, Kore Kara. (Yomi to Kagura no Deai, Shinrai ni Musubitsuku Katei wo Image)
    4. Unusual Days (Taisaku Shitsu no Nakama Tachi to no Tanoshii Jikan wo Image)
    5. Reality awake (Tsuchimiya Kagura Image)
    6. Eien -TOWA- (Isayama Mei Image)
    7. Tamakui (Sesshouseki Image)
    8. Distance point (Attouteki na Chikara Category A Kashita Yomi wo Image)
    9. Blue Butterfly (Aoi Chou wo Image. Zetsubou Battle. Attouteki na Haiboku.)
    10. Chinkon no Tabi he (Yomi no Kokoro wo Image)
    11. AI (Tsuchimiya Kagura Melody)
    12. if (Isayama Yomi Melody)
    13. Reincarnation (Tsuchimiya Kagura Isayama Yomi Image)
    14. Yume no Ashioto ga Kikoeru

    7/10 There are so many awesome songs here I don't know where to start. I think I'll do a more detailled review later on... Most songs on Ga-Rei Sounyuuka & Image Song Shuu Yuri-mu Croquette are either from Faylan or yozuca*. I really like the first track called Dark Side of the Light by Faylan which was in the very first episode during the battle scene. And then of course one of my favorite tracks is 7. Tamakui by Yousei Teikoku which played during the intense battle between Yomi and Mei in episode 8. I don't remember during which episodes these tracks came up, but I love track 11, 12 and 13. What's really amazing is that track 11. AI by yozuca* and 12. if by Faylan are actually two distinct songs (both of them beautiful) with the same music, and when put together they become track 13. Reincarnation by yozuca* & Faylan!

    This is the first song Dark Side of the Light by Faylan from the first episode:


    This song is Tamakui by Yousei Teikoku from episode 8:

Post Title

Ga-Rei Sounyuuka & Image Song Shuu - Yuri-mu Croquette


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/12/ga-rei-sounyuuka-image-song-shuu-yuri.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive