My piano cover of Long Kiss Goodbye - Naruto Shippuuden ED07

    Ryvius' bunny and his pianoMy last piano video was 10 days ago, so I can't wait to post a new one! This time around, I thought it could be nice to cover some really popular anime song, like a Naruto theme song for example... I saw so many fan works piano videos for the new Naruto OP (Closer by Joe Inoue) on Youtube (some were really amazing!), that I wanted to try out something new like the ED theme song Long Kiss Goodbye by HALCALI (Download it here). I'm still not sure if it was a wise choice, since Long Kiss Goodbye is more a rap song than a traditional song with melody. So it might sound weird to some of you! Anyway, tell me what you think about it, I'd really appreciate it! If you like it, you can download my piano version here.

Post Title

My piano cover of Long Kiss Goodbye - Naruto Shippuuden ED07


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-piano-cover-of-long-kiss-goodbye.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive