Marisa Miller is the Way Your Monday Should Start...or Your Saturday Night Should End. Either Way, Enjoy.


    Me gusta Marisa Miller. I would please like more of Marisa Miller. If there's a way we can somehow add her to The Hills and or a Harriet Carter catalog, my life would be complete. I mean, I still wouldn't have any morals or values, but it would be complete.

    Marisa Miller was all hot smiles and wonderfully skanky poses at Spike TV's 2008 Video Game Awards over the weekend. Why do I feel like the kind of guy that Marissa Miller is into does not, in fact, play video games. I bet she likes a guy who blogs. Yeah, blogs. Totally.

    - imbringingbloggingback.blogspot.com

Post Title

Marisa Miller is the Way Your Monday Should Start...or Your Saturday Night Should End. Either Way, Enjoy.


Post URL

https://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/12/marisa-miller-is-way-your-monday-should.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive