DJ Tanner is FINALLY Ready for Kathy Santone's Pool Party!


    I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm pretty sure that all the work that I've been putting into practicing all the rules of the book "The Secret" are finally paying off because all things "Full House" are starting to manifest its way back into my life. Praise "The Secret!"

    Candace Cameron (aka Donna Jo Tanner) is on the cover of the latest Us Weekly talking about losing weight and being a hot mom of 3 (Nicky, Alex, and Michelle?).

    Candace talks about her new weight of 110 pounds and the pressure she put on herself to lose weight during her days on the set of Full House. You'll have to actually buy the issue of Us Weekly to get an inside look on the diet that DJ Tanner follows, but I can give you a heads up on what she's eating.....
    If you all remember correctly, when DJ Tanner wasn't eating for 3 days so she could fit into a bikini for Kathy Santone's pool party and Stephanie Tanner ratted her out to Danny, Jesse, Joey, and Becky, the shit really hit the fan. Uncle Jesse, naturally, told her to "sit down and eat a sandwich right now" but Aunt Becky held a little one-on-one talk with DJ. It was here where we learn of what DJ can eat, according to Aunt Becky. This diet consists of: Chicken and fish with veggies. So, I'm pretty sure this is how Candace Cameron lost the 22 pounds. Correct me if I'm wrong.

    - imbringingbloggingback.blogspot.com

Post Title

DJ Tanner is FINALLY Ready for Kathy Santone's Pool Party!


Post URL

https://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/12/dj-tanner-is-finally-ready-for-kathy.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive