Paladin warrior in steel armor with bunny design

    Paladin female warrior in steel armor with bunny design. It is finally done! It takes me about 6-8 hours to actually paint total. Continuing from previous post, the idea derives from the year of the rabbit. It has been quite a while since I did a heavy knight set type of armor. I used to do it everyday at ArenaNet. :-) So I guess I miss making heavy armor design a bit. So partially I think I did it to satisfy my character with armor design craving.
    In this design, I first just focus on the shape of the overall body (silhouette). Once I figured out the silhouette I am looking for, I will start to paint and render them out. It is a lot easier to get the big picture down first, then paint in little tiny detail afterward. You can have in mind what kind of detail and design you are aiming for, but just keep it at bay until you can settle with your overall look of the armor as a whole.
    Most of the time when I work on the armor designs, silhouettes is probably the most important element to begin with. I will sketch tons of thumbnails of different silhouettes, then pick and choose. Because if you can variety of cool looking silhouettes, then for sure they will all look different when you get down to really draw and paint them. Anyway, that is just some tips. It will save you a lot of time in character design process. Also get you variety of different design in a quick way.


    Ok, here is off the topic but my friend Carlos is fundraising for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I just donated $25 today, they have list of donors on the right column of the page. So if you guys are interested in good cost and good karma, feel free to help us out. Here is the link Carlos' Fundraising Page ;-)


    And here is the final design of the Paladin.

    Here are step by step Female Paladin in Steel Armor.
    Continue from previous post, New armor 211 year of the Rabbit

    concept art tutorial

    Final design
    female knight concept

    Enjoy the post,


    CHECK OUT our full length PREMIUM video tutorials
    Female Character Design Tutorial
    How to draw and paint Free Video lessons Download

Post Title

Paladin warrior in steel armor with bunny design


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2011/02/paladin-warrior-in-steel-armor-with.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive