Another digital painting attempt of Emma Frost

    Here is Another digital painting attempt of Emma Frost.  I think I painted more than a few of Emma Frost character.  There is something mysterious, cold, and mostly temperament about the character that I really like so I am working on another one.  Anyway, tutorial is coming soon, but right now it is just work in progress (WIP).
    I spend about more than a few hours on this one so far.  Hopefully it will turn out like I want her to.

    EMMA FROST

    Hopefully I can finish her off by the end of the week.
    Cheers!

    More full length PREMIUM video tutorials
    Free  Videos      Download & More

Post Title

Another digital painting attempt of Emma Frost


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-digital-painting-attempt-of.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive