Female character design sketch in process


    Female character design sketch in process. Just had some time last night to sketch a character in contemporary costume. Usually I tend to design a fantasy or period or sci-fi costume. This one I felt like I should do something normal in the current period environment. :)
    Well, this one is pretty much a study that I intend to do. I am trying to render or paint leather and to get its values correctly. It is still in process and on its way (hopefully) to be finished.
    It is a good exercise for any artist to study painting of fabric such as silk, satin, leather because those fabric when put right next to metal, skin, or plain cottons, they have unique quality and reflect light differently. In other words, it has its own way of showing off its values on a painting. If you look at many classical painting, they are great examples, especially John Singer Sargent, Ander Zorn, etc.
    If you notice, the face is the one that I've already sketch earlier as a tutorial a while back. And I have a video tutorial for it you can go check it out here, How to draw comics batgirl. I just happen to like that face so I thought, I should do something better with it and create a new design for her. But still I did tweak the facial and hair just tiny bit so that it fits the new design.

    So here it is.

    Anyway, here is a step by step.

    character design

    here is what I have so far:
    character concept sketch
    Next Step here: Digital painting girl female sketch.
    And continue to part 2 process, adding Zombie to the scene: How to draw Zombie digital painting.

    Free  Videos Download & More

    FEATURE TUTORIALS: *Over 60 minutes to 2 hours of video.
    Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
    Face  Constructed: How to draw faces
    Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
    -Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
    -Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II


Post Title

Female character design sketch in process


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2010/04/female-character-design-sketch-in.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive