Vintage 1970

    Well, I'm 40 years old today. It's the existential birthday when you finally realize your more than half way. Probably quite a bit more. My hair is starting to thin out along the sides and my size 34 jeans are, well, let just say that's probably never happening again.

    Still, I suppose since I'm now so much closer to the warm embrace of death than I was yesterday, I might as well go into hock up to my eyeballs to finally get one of these. :-)


    So, 40 aye? I don't feel like I'm 40, but what does 40 feel like anyway? Let see if I can put my finger on what's it's like:



    HEH. Yeah, I wish...




    No no no no, that's not right... good grief.




    Hmmm, closer, but not quite...




    Hell Yeahhhhhhhh.... That's It! Right on Target! :-)


    Nuff Said. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Post Title

Vintage 1970


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2010/01/vintage-1970.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive