Some updates on the Ongaku Blog...

    PonyoYes, I'm still alive... Sorry for not being very active these past few weeks. As some of you may know, I've just started working at my first job as a SEO consultant, so I haven't had much time for my blog. But I'll try to be more organized from now on, and write more regularly! There's been a lot of new shows and new music lately, so there's much to write about. I'm also working on recording my first anime piano composition, a tribute song to Yuki Kajiura in true kajiuran style...

    And if you're wondering about the Ponyo picture for this post, here's the answer: Last week I saw it for the first time at the movies and it was so good! I can't wait to go back and see it. The music was amazing as I remembered it. Thank you Joe!!!

Post Title

Some updates on the Ongaku Blog...


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2009/04/some-updates-on-ongaku-blog.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive