Favorite tracks from Code Geass R2 OST 2

    Code Geass CC crying
    A few days ago, I watched the final episode of Code Geass, what a great show!! It was one of the most interesting shows of this last year, with all its ups and downs.
    What I especially loved about this anime series was the music. Here are two of my favourite songs from the second OST that came out last week...

    Code Geass Lelouch eyeThese two songs are from Hitomi Kuroishi. In my opinion she was one of the main reasons that the Code Geass OSTs are so special. Her songs created a particular atmosphere, mainly mysterious, that was exactly right for this show.
    So it was quite a treat for me to see that the last Code Geass R2 OST, featured 5 Hitomi Songs.

    10/10 My favorite one is called Nunnally. Check this one out:

    Click here for the link to download this song

    9/10 And then of course there's Continued Story, which was the song that ended the last episode. How sad was that ending by the way!

    Click here for the link to download this song

Post Title

Favorite tracks from Code Geass R2 OST 2


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2008/09/favorite-tracks-from-code-geass-r2-ost.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive