About Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

    "About Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan"
    I'm no MPAA. I'm not sure whether to tag this series 18+ or not. Just don't try what you see on these videos at home. Oh.. The spell "Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi" doesn't actually work. Tried it complete with the pose and body twirl. I'm probably not cute enough to pull it off. The lesson learnt is don't even think of whacking anyone with a giant spiky club until you master the spell.

    Each video consists of two episodes since one episode is only about 15 minutes long. Season 2 has just been released. I've got only the first two episodes of the new season. Can't wait for the rest.
    Spoiler Warning!! [+/-] Show/Hide Synopsis...

Post Title

About Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan


Post URL

http://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2007/09/about-bokusatsu-tenshi-dokuro-chan.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive