Reese Witherspoon Cried Over Her Acting In ‘This Means War’


     Reese Witherspoon Cried Over Her Acting In ‘This Means War’

    Reese Witherspoon might have a classic case of “we are our own worst critics”. The actress shared that on the set of her latest movie, she was reduced to tears when watching herself on playback:
    “I can’t even watch playback of myself on a movie. McG (the director) was showing me some footage of This Means War, and I just went apoplectic. I couldn’t talk, I started to cry.
    She’s also like Johnny Depp and Robert Pattinson in that she doesn’t watch ANY of her own films!


    I don’t watch any movie I’m in. What’s enjoyable about that? It’s horrifying! I’ll see it in a dark room one time with my managers, who I’ve been with for 18 years, and we’ll talk about it for 10 minutes afterwards – and that’s it…”
    “I’ll just focus on something stupid, like, ‘I hate my laugh. Why did I smile?’ Sometimes I look at myself and think, ‘Dude, I have the biggest, goofiest smile on earth.’”
    I would probably be the same way. Can you imagine yourself up on that ginormous screen? It’s got to be surreal and potentially horrifying!  (imnotobsessed)

Post Title

→

Reese Witherspoon Cried Over Her Acting In ‘This Means War’


Post URL

→

https://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2010/12/reese-witherspoon-cried-over-her-acting.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive