Usher Is A Dad First


     Usher Is A Dad First

    Oh my Usher has adorable boys! Usher claims that the birth of his sons, Usher V and Naviyd changed his life and his priorities. The singer told Hello! Canada that;
    “I’m a dad first and foremost.”
    “My journey as a father has definitely given me patience,”
    “And a different understanding of love, of emotion, of the value of [my] life. I feel like I have become a better man as a result of having children.”


    Aw I love that! And how cute are his boys?! They must be getting excited for the holidays. Now that the boys are a little older they probably understand the hype a lot more now!

    imnotobsessed/Photos by WENN

    ama arrivals 9 221110

Post Title

Usher Is A Dad First


Post URL

https://imaginefantasy4u.blogspot.com/2010/12/usher-is-dad-first.html


Visit Imagination and Fantation for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive